Per Diem Program
- Free benefit to drivers; all program costs covered by company.
- Per diem is automatically awarded based on confirmed Hours of Service logs.
- Maximize take home pay under existing IRS rules.
- Per diem amounts paid are not subject to income or employment taxes.
Please click the image to download our brochure for more detailed information, and watch our training video:
- New Regional drivers can earn .40 cents per mile
- Average 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- We pay practical miles loaded/empty
- Home weekly
- Performance bonus paid twice a year
- Paid vacation
- Late model equipment (under warranty)
- Assigned trucks, all with APU's
- Company provided Sirius radio
- Pre-pass and EZpass
- Driver referral pay program; unlimited potential
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Stop and layover pay
- Three Paid holidays, PLUS birthday and anniversary date ($100)
- Praise for A's program
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance of $25,000 paid by company
- Short term disability paid by company
- Health, Dental, and Eye care
- Pre-paid Legal services available
- Per Diem Program
Praise for A's
Fleetmaster's "Praise for A's" program rewards employees' children for their hard work in school. This program pays children in grades k-12 every grading period for each "A" they make in core classes. Full time active employees are eligible for this program.
Best of the Best
Our "Best of the Best" program recognizes drivers that have exhibited exceptional performance. Posters celebrating their accomplishment are displayed at each Terminal and the drivers are awarded gifts in appreciation of a continuing job well done!
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Are you planning for your retirement? Participation in the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan is available to ALL new employees as soon as hired. The first year Company match is 25% of up to 4% of employee deferral. After one year, the Company match increases to 40% of up to 6%!